Sunday 13 March 2016

Diligently living my life

Guest speech on 10 March 2015:



A picture taken with my Responder Critique, Simon and my tutor, Miss Cardoza! :-)




A picture captured by yeeting when I was speaking XD



Dinner with Xin ting at Breko's Cafe :)















I'm so honored and happy to be given the chance to speak as a guest in one of the GEM2027/GET1008 lecture! Still can't believe I did it anyway =DDDDDD

Not sure if anyone heard of this saying before, but one of the greatest fears for people is actually public speaking!


For myself personally... I used to be such a timid girl back then in primary school who don't even dare to raise up my hands and ask if I could go to the toilet....

And then...
10 plus years later... I actually gave a guest speech to 150++ people which to me... is such a great achievement. T____T

I'm so so thankful for everything and for everyone who supported me.
Will never forget this <3


----------------

Single Parent's Day on 12 March 2016





















Went down for Single Parent's Day event and listened to some of the speakers who talked about their stories.. Can't help but to go to one of them and hugged her! Rai captured the image of us talking to each other after the hug haha ^

----------------

Volunteered for ChariTeach photoshop and spent my day (9am-5pm) learning the various techniques in Photoshop~~ =D


A poster I've done with the guidance of the instructor~ =D

----

 You know... there'd people out there trying to break you, but...
always remember, how you perceive yourself is more important than how they perceive you.
<3
Always remember this: You're AWESOME

No comments: