Saturday 2 April 2016

A day out with my lovely sister on Saturday

Work in the day; Out with sis from evening to night :-)

Goofing around in the bus trip haha


Brought her to have some delicious waffle and iced chocolate shavings ~

Here are some of the loots I have gotten from "1-1 @ Bras Basah Complex". XD 
Loving all the songs ~



----

My tutor commented that my assignment 2 deviated towards feature writing instead of focusing on news article writing... and that I have completely ignored Reuter's style (a set of norms/rules that journalists adhere to so as to standardize writing). 

So right now... I am studying Reuter's style - so that I won't make these mistakes again.

Media law was taught last week and I enjoyed learning it... The subject isn't dry like how others claim since there are many interesting case studies to substantiate certain laws. The subject itself is also interesting - i.e. how laws are legislated in certain ways, under what kind of conditions can a context/case be argued to be an offence or be against the law.


-----------


I just applied to be the next #TheTravelIntern!!!




No comments: