Thursday 7 January 2016

3 more days to starting of school

4.51a.m. now. Couldn't sleep. Have been tossing around on my bed for hours.
 Lying on the bed with my laptop now. My room is illuminated with a dark orange tint by my bedside lamp.

Feeling so emotional and missing sweetheart lots.
Wondering how is he doing in other world.

There's a saying that there needs to be sadness in order for happiness to exist. Because only when we can feel sadness, then we would be able to feel happiness.

Feelings will come and go
So just indulge in whatever feeling that you have and feel it deeply.


Is heartbroken a type of feeling
If it is, when would this feeling go away
Because it has been lingering for too long
Ever since the day you had been gone

I miss you everyday


It has been 1 year and 1 month and 17 days.

No comments: