Thursday 21 January 2016

Good weather today!:D

The weather is really good today - the sun is not intense and the air is so breezy. It was a joy to ride my baby honda pcx today :P

Had tuitions that spanned from around 4 to 11 (Including travelling time) and I was so physically tired by the time I reach home.

I didn't have enough time to eat much during my short break at 6pm and I starved til I reach home at 11 :(

The consoling thing is that I got to eat my favourite twister fries as my sis and I decided to walk to nearby macdonalds to buy those to eat tgt :D

I'm just done studying for about 2 hours. There are so many studying workload & assignments I have to clear!!!! 

For now I'm mentally too tired to continue. 

* I wanna watch my korean drama before I sleep now *
Cheese in a Trap, here I come!!

Totally loving that drama now - it depicts the life of a female university student who has to juggle with the demands of her studies, financial woes, and relationships with her friends 

Relates to me so much.





This is a picture of my mom and her friend at her annual company dinner. My mum is so cute in white specs, white dress and white handbag and showing a two sign lololol

Love this picture so much haha my mum looks so happy

No comments: