Friday 22 January 2016

Last day of tuition with Kayvier

Today marks the last day of tuition with Kayvier, a student whom I have been teaching for up to 2 years now. I didn't expect him to hug me before I leave! He also gave me a small box of chocolates.

I thought we didn't have much attachment with each other because I had been adopting the kind of  "straight-to-business"  stance during all the tuitions with him. (Cos his mum has very, very high expectations for his results) Also, he was mostly cantankerous in lessons. Paradoxically... there seems to be a type of lingering feeling between us when we said our "last words" to each other.

----


Returned home to do my CL2280 translation assignment. (English -> Chinese) An article reporting on the world's economy. It was very tricky... Thanks to a friend who guided me quite a bit since he has some experience on that. Took me about 5.5 hours to finish it although the article was a short one. It was because I wasn't very familiar with all the Chinese economic jargon so I had to research related Chinese articles to get a "feel" for it before I start doing.

I've got a long day at work tomorrow!

Ending off with my favourite picture of the day haha

Nights >:)


No comments: