Friday 15 January 2016

15/1/2016 - Bought my first most expensive bag from Samsonite

Since a very very long time ago, although I like to buy things, I have always been a very "cheapskate" person who always buy very cheap things only. Cheap bags, cheap shoes, cheap jeans etc. But as time passes by, I got annoyed by the fact that these cheap things are not durable in the long term. 

With a leap of faith, I bought my first more expensive pair of heels three years ago from Ecco (cost about $300++) and I have been a really contented purchaser! The heels were the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and they look great. 

So.... recently I was really tempted to buy a new bag and a pair of new shoes since there is a saying that when it is new year, it is time to buy new things, right? xD

I thought that I wanted a bag that I am going to use for a very very long time - A bag with a good quality + with a price that is not too extravagant. In the end.. I decided to buy a bag from Samsonite! 

This bag cost $2XX (Ouch, my heart pain!) but provided that I won't be carelessly spending my money on cheap bags and throwing them away from time to time, I guess this is quite a good investment. 

 I chose Samsonite over other brands because of two main reasons.
First, their products are of really good quality but not extremely overpriced.
Secondly and perhaps a more overarching reason - its brand gives a really modest yet stylish vibe compared to other brands. 









And one thing that stands out from Samsonite is the numerous compartments that are present in most of their products! So accessible for users to organize their stuff in there~


Okay!!! Enough of fantasizing the things I have bought. Haha. Get back to studying~ Ciaos. 


Look forward to Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the most because my mother and sister will come to my place to accompany me >:D









Aiming for these two Samsonite bag next... Hehe... :P

No comments: