Monday 22 February 2016

Meeting up with sec sch mates :-D


21 Feb 2016


Been so long ever since I met these crazy, bubbly and as usual nonsense as ever peeps from secondary school :P
We had lots of fun eating the fried chicken, potato wedges and maggi and talking to one another as well as playing "stress" and "in between."

It was so funny - the way the game was like. I'm basically the one who always throw in all my money and say "ALL IN" and either win a lot or lose a lot. 
Cheryl is the one who would be like, "20cent only" "20cent only k" hahahaha, as usual her pattern :p
Belle is one whom I don't know why ended up losing until left so little money and qihang kept giving her chances. LOL.

In the end we just said, let's not care about the money and call it a game. XD


-----
22 Feb 2016

Went to school to finish about 6-7 psychology research participatory experiments for my PL1101 at one shot; headed to work; came back home; studied with qihang 

:P






23 Feb 2016

Planned up a list of things I gotta do today, let's be productive, GOGOGO.

No comments: