Friday 26 February 2016

3 more days to starting of school again!

WHY DID MY RECESS WEEK JUST FLEW BY LIKE THIS T_____________T


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now I am reviewing the persuasive speech which I am going to showcase on 10 March. Taking account of the feedback that Miss Cardoza had given me, I am going to edit it and present a new version on that day. Gonna get this done by today so at least I have about 2 weeks to practise!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY NEWS: Received an e-mail informing me that I have gotten accepted for being part of a volunteering event in NUS! The happier news is that Sheryl would be joining me for this XD

I can't wait!


family page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Met up with yiqun to study yesterday. But other than studying, we played bball, played stress, watched less than half a movie, and eat. It was quite fun haha. He is such a noob at playing stress but somehow he can always find the chance to "stress" me and make me lose. Lol!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to work today - Natalie's and Celine's tuition.

Celine and her family is going to move to Shanghai soon T___T gonna miss them. They are such lovelies.



No comments: