Saturday 6 February 2016

Could it happen?

Can I sustain in doing well in my studies
Continue working
Join a CCA
Be healthy
Eat well
Sleep well
Exercise regularly
Have time with family
Have time with friends





No matter how I think and how I try to plan out, it seems impossible :(


CL2280's lectures/tutorial isn't really helping me to gain any knowledge about translation.
Most of the things I'm learning are through my self-study by finding my own resources.
I'm really disappointed in this module. 

Tutor in NM2220 is really strict. Many of the questions I asked her were rebutted with the same answer - "Find the answers yourself." And then I'd be spending hours away thinking of solutions. Mostly empty solutions. Her tutorials are fast-paced and straight-to-business. It's a steep learning curve going for her lessons. But I'm struggling with my assignment with a whole list of questions I am supposed to find "solutions" myself!!! :(

I gave up going for PL1101e lectures since the 2 hours really can be better spent studying the textbook.

GER1000 so far is very interesting to me. I like what I'm learning there and I like to think about how to apply those things that are learnt. Lots of math/technical stuff - something that is lacking in my modules since all my modules are mostly "language" related.

Enjoying NM2101 so far. Tutorials are a breeze since not much preparations are needed in advance but i still try to prepare before going. 

Discovered a gem place near my house - 24H HANS!!!!!!! My love <3

Gonna be camping there frequently to study :P


CNY break is a great time to catch up with all the studying I have been missing out due to work commitments -



No comments: